Our made-to-measure compression pants are made from the biodegradable Amni Soul Eco® fabric, the world's first biodegradable polyamide. The fabric decomposes within 5 years, while a similar regular polyamide takes 50 years to decompose.
Flex riding pants are designed to enable perfect adaptation to your horse's movements. The fabric is four-way stretch, soft, and comfortable to wear. These pants look incredibly stylish, whether at the stable, gym, or business meeting. Large phone pockets on both sides allow for even weight distribution, as carrying your phone on just one side can lead to uneven seating and even problems with your horses balance over time. Large phone pockets are also convinient in everyday life. Elegant belt loops enable you to complete your outfit with a beautiful belt. Best of all, we make your pants to fit you perfectly because all our pants are made-to-measure, so no more ill-fitting waistlines or awkwardly sized leg lengths.
- Biodigradable Amni Soul Eco®
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Silicone full-seat or half-seat, or no silicone patches
- Perfect for riding, stable work, training, everyday wear, and special occasions
- We do not recommend the no silicone pants for riding with a leather saddle, riding without a saddle, or with a saddle that has a non-slip surface is possible
- Incredibly soft and flexible, with a slightly thicker fabric
- Does not stretchout or lose its shape
- High waist
- Large phone pockets on both sides
- Opaque material
- Good moisture-wicking capability
- Belt loops
- Easy-care fabric, dust and small stains can be wiped off with a damp cloth
- Aesthetic details: faux zipper and top pockets
- The winter edition breeches with responsibily collected Merino Wool
- Machine wash at a low temperature (40°C) the winter edition containing a layer of merino wool should be washed in (30°C) using a wool program.
- Reshape while damp, hang to dry
- No tumble drying
- Do not use fabric softener
- Iron on low heat from the reverse side
- Dust and small stains can be easily removed with a damp cloth
Biodegradable PA/LY 83/17%
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, certified biodegradable.
Each and every one of our breeches are skillfully crafted in Kuopio, Finland, a city renowned for its expertise in textile manufacturing. The fabrics used in our breeches are sourced from Ostherbothnia, Finland, where skilled artisans weave them with utmost precision. The threads we utilize originate from France and Italy, known for their rich textile heritage.